Examination Centre for EDEXCEL Examination: ACADEMIA building have been the Examination Centre for Edexcel examination (O’Level & A’Level) for students registered through ACADEMIA, since May/June, 2009.
|1||Purpose-built six-storied buildings in Lalmatia, Gulshan, Uttara and Mirpur with lifts and stand by generator facilities, well-equipped, furnished and air-conditioned classrooms.|
|2||Play Group to Class III Classes are also accommodated in a separate building on a plot in Road # 9/A in Dhanmondi, with a large lawn where the children can run around more freely. Of course playing equipments like slides, monkey bars, swings etc. have been provided.|
|3||Well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer labs are well lighted and ventilated.|
|4||Library is well stocked with a rich collection of books & journals and has adequate reading area for a large number of students.|
|5||Auditorium, with large area for multipurpose use.
|6||Indoor and outdoor games facilities are available.
|7||Generators, have been installed, for emergency power supply.|
|8||Transport, available for limited number of students and in limited routes.|
|9||Audio-visual educational aids are provided for Play Group to K.G-II students.|
|10||Multimedia instruction facilities, are to be installed (for which arrangements are on the way).|
Examination Centre for EDEXCEL Examination:
ACADEMIA building has been the Examination Centre for Edexcel eaamination (O’Level & A’ Level) for students registered through ACADEMIA, SINCE May/June, 2009.
Additional Facilities for the students:
ACADEMIA Student Development Programme (ASDP)- FREE teaching for O’level in the afternoon ( 4pm to 9pm)
- Teaching of Family Values and Morality.
- Student coundelling.
- Free foreign higher education consultancy.
- Swimming instruction for the junior students at our own swimming pool.
- “Better education Ensured by Parents ( BEEP)-A forum of Parents, Management and teachers for development and monitoring of students” performance/progress.
- Home study monitoring.
- Monitoring of Interactive Learning.
Faculty’s self Improvement & guidance programme:
- Regular performance evaluation and monitoring of Teachers.
- Biweekly workshop of faculty members to enhance their performance.
- Home study monitoring.
- Guidance for various student’s bodies.
Students’ Interactive Learning Programme under LEAD ( Leaders, Enterpreneurs & Achievers Den) ACADEMIA Youth: